Medical Director for Rock Island County Health Department Needed
- Medical Director needed to provide over site for Women’s Health Services/Family Planning
- OB/GYN or Family Practice Physician preferred
- Approximately 1-2 hours per month to conduct chart review
- Phone availability Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm for clinical questions, orders, etc.
- Professional liability insurance provided by the health department
If interested, please contact Nita Ludwig, Public Health Administrator at 309-558-2802 or Linda Livengood, Chief Nurse Officer at 309-558-2901.